Error 0x80246013 happens after we attempt to obtain an app from the Microsoft Store or after we run Windows Update. There is nobody single trigger as to why this error subject happens, however one of the crucial related causes is that your Windows 10 system has issues connecting to Windows Update or Microsoft Store.
Installation Failure: Windows failed to put in the next replace with error 0x80246013
Microsoft Store or Windows Update error 0x80246013
Most of the time error 0x80246013 can create lots of frustration within the consumer’s thoughts since they don’t perceive what is definitely inflicting this subject. Keeping that in thoughts, we’ve curated essentially the most possible options to repair error 0x80246013 on Windows 10. Therefore, right here is the right way to troubleshoot error code 0x80246013 that reveals on our show whereas putting in or updating an utility. You can strive one in every of these fixes.
- Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
- Run Windows Update Troubleshooter
- Delete these knowledge information
- Reset Microsoft Store
- Disable Firewall and Antivirus Software.
Let’s take a look at these fixes intimately.
1] Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter is a built-in software program program that identifies the final points in your working system and helps to repair them. Follow the beneath steps to make use of this instrument and repair this error:
- First, right-click the ‘Start’ button and hit ‘Settings’ from the checklist.
- In the ‘Settings’ window, click on on the ‘Update & Security’ choice.
- On the following web page, choose ‘Troubleshoot’ from the left-hand aspect pane
- From the choices search for the ‘Windows Store Apps’ and click on on it
- Once expanded, hit ‘Run the Troubleshooter’ choice.
Now, watch for a couple of minutes for the Windows Store troubleshooter to determine the appropriate trigger and repair them. Once accomplished, the system will show the end result
2] Run Windows Update Troubleshooter
Following the above process, you may equally run the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
3] Delete these knowledge information
Try this! Navigate to the next path in Explorer:
IF such a location exists in your PC, then right here it’s possible you’ll discover two knowledge information:
If you see them, transfer them briefly to your desktop.
Now see if the issue goes away.
If it does, it’s possible you’ll delete these 2 information; if it doesn’t, you may transfer them again to the Checkpoints folder.
4] Reset Microsoft Store
This is among the most workable options to repair any subject associated to the Microsoft Store. Follow these steps to reset the Microsoft Store:
- Open the ‘Command Prompt App’ from the ‘Search Bar’ by typing ‘cmd.exe’
- Right-click on the search end result and choose ‘Run as Administrator’ from the choices
- If a ‘UAC’ opens, hit ‘Yes’ to supply your consent
- In the Command Prompt window sort WSReset.exe and hit the ‘Enter’ key.
Try reinstalling the appliance once more and examine if error 0x80246013 persists.
5] Disable Firewall & Antivirus software program
Sometimes, Windows Defender misjudges an utility as malicious, which may set off error 0x80246013 in Windows 10. Hence, disabling the settings briefly on this safety instrument can repair this error. Follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Run’ dialogue field by hitting the ‘Window + R’ keys concurrently.
- Enter ‘Control Panel’ within the textual content discipline and faucet ‘Enter’
- Now, set the ‘View by’ choice to ‘Small Icons’ when you see the whole listings of things associated to the management panel
- Locate ‘Windows Defender Firewall’ and click on on it.
- Now, navigate to the left-hand aspect part and on the next web page and change the ‘Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off’ to ‘Off’ for deactivating its options.
- Hit ‘OK’.
You must also attempt to disable your antivirus software program, equally.
Once, attempt to obtain or replace the app from Microsoft Store or run Windows Update.
Remember to reactivate them upon getting efficiently accomplished your work.
We hope this information helped you repair the error code 0x80246013.
- Tags: Errors, Windows Store