If if you try and check in to the Windows Store together with your Microsoft Account and also you encounter the error code 0x800706d9, then this publish is meant that can assist you. In this publish, we are going to determine the attainable causes, in addition to present the suitable options you’ll be able to strive that can assist you remediate this difficulty.
When you encounter this difficulty, you’ll obtain the next error message;
Something went mistaken
Please strive once more later.
There aren’t any extra endpoints out there from the endpoint mapper.
Corrupted Windows Store parts are one of many attainable the explanation why this error 0x800706d9 is going on.
Microsoft Account sign-in error 0x800706d9
If you’re confronted with this difficulty, strive our following options and see if it helps to resolve the difficulty.
- Reset the Microsoft Store cache
- Create a brand new User Account
- Run SFC and DISM scan
- Reset Firewall settings to default
- Perform System Restore
- Perform a Fresh Start, In-place improve restore or Cloud Reset
Let’s check out the outline of the method concerned regarding every of the listed options.
1] Reset the Microsoft Store cache
This answer requires you to clear/reset the Microsoft Store cache after which retry the sign-in together with your Microsoft Account. If the error 0x800706d9 continues to be unresolved, proceed with the subsequent answer.
2] Create a brand new User Account
You might have a corrupted consumer account and that is perhaps triggering the error 0x800706d9. In which case, you’ll be able to strive creating a brand new consumer account after which use it to check in to the Windows Store and see if the difficulty will persist.
3] Run SFC and DISM scan
If you’ve system file errors, chances are you’ll encounter the Microsoft Account check in error 0x800706d9.
The SFC/DISM is a utility in Windows that permits customers to scan for corruptions in Windows system recordsdata and restore corrupted recordsdata.
For the needs of ease and comfort, you’ll be able to run the scan utilizing the process under.
- Press Windows key + R to invoke the Run dialog.
- In the Run dialog field, sort notepad and hit Enter to open Notepad.
- Copy and paste the syntax under into the textual content editor.
@echo off date /t & time /t echo Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartPartCleanup Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartPartCleanup echo ... date /t & time /t echo Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreWell being Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreWell being echo ... date /t & time /t echo SFC /scannow SFC /scannow date /t & time /t pause
- Save the file with a reputation and append the .bat file extension – eg; SFC_DISM_scan.bat.
- Repeatedly run the batch file with admin privilege (right-click the saved file and choose Run as Administrator from the context menu) till it experiences no errors.
- Restart your PC.
Try to check in once more and see if the difficulty is resolved. If not proceed with the subsequent answer.
4] Reset Firewall settings to default
Reset Firewall settings to default after which strive once more.
5] Perform System Restore
If you observed that the error began to happen not too long ago, it’s completely attainable that the difficulty was facilitated by a change that your system has gone by not too long ago.
If you don’t have any thought what modified that may have ended up breaking the printing performance of your Office purposes, you need to use System Restore (any adjustments like utility set up, consumer preferences and the rest made after the restore level might be misplaced) to revert to a date the place you’re sure that the printer was working correctly.
To carry out System Restore, do the next:
- Press Windows key + R.
- In the Run dialog field, sort rstrui and hit Enter to open up the System Restore Wizard.
- Once you arrive on the preliminary display of System Restore, click on Next to advance to the subsequent window.
- At the subsequent display, begin by checking the field related to Show extra restore factors.
- After you’ve executed this, choose a degree that has an older date than the one during which you first began to note the error.
- Click Next to advance to the subsequent menu.
- Click Finish and ensure on the ultimate immediate.
At the subsequent system startup, your older laptop state might be enforced.
If the difficulty continues to be unresolved, strive the subsequent answer.
6] Perform a Fresh Start, In-place improve restore or Cloud Reset
At this level, if the issue continues to be unresolved, it’s most certainly because of some sort of system corruption that can’t be resolved conventionally. In this case, you’ll be able to strive Fresh Start, In-place improve restore to reset each Windows element. Also, for those who’re operating Windows 10 model 1909 and later, you’ll be able to strive Cloud Reset and see if that helps.
Any of those options ought to be just right for you!